Thursday, October 8, 2015

October 8, II Thessalonians 3

Do not grow weary in doing good.  That's sometimes hard, especially when we may try to help and it seems that no-one wants it.  I've been on both sides of this, sometimes right and sometimes wrong.
I remember someone who thought they were doing something nice for me and brought a lobster and cheesecake, problem is I can't eat lobster and I really don't like cheesecake so that wasn't any blessing.  Some things that we do, intending to be for good, done with the proper attitude just may not be accepted by everyone but keep on trying.  The alternative is doing nothing and that's certainly wrong.

Today's workout. Legs: Step, squat or wall sit, windmills, hamstring curls, jump rope, split squat R, plank, split squat L.

No comments:

Post a Comment