Monday, January 25, 2016

January 25, Deuteronomy 27

January 25, Deuteronomy 27

When Israel crosses over the Jordan they are to build a monument to the Law with God's blessings and curses.  It's not an idol but a reminder.  I think it's important for us to make reminders too, not necessarily monuments but perhaps photos, awards, certain milestones marking travels.  I've helped people get healthier, one thing I stress is taking pictures before they start.  This is where I was and I'm never going back again.  Do the same things with our relationship with God.  Maybe you remember the day that you accepted Christ, maybe you haven't made that decision.  Today can be a day of monuments, make a decision for God and mark it down someplace.  I will move forward today and never come back to where I am now.

Today's workout, chest shoulders blitz day 1 week 4. 5 sets 10 reps 40 seconds rest between sets. Push-up, lateral raise, decline push-up, triceps press, hug or fly, shoulder press.

No comments:

Post a Comment