Thursday, July 14, 2016

July 14, I Kings 8:31-53

July 14, I Kings 8:31-53

Solomon's prayers and pleas to God are prophetic.  He acknowledges that all men will sin and that the only way to forgiveness is through the temple of God (remember that the ultimate temple of God is Christ).  He also prophecies about Israel sinning and how God will punish them through famine, drought, captivity.  He speaks of a day when people from all over the world will hear of the mighty arm of God and come to Him. All of what Solomon prayed came to pass, in both the rebellion and sin and in the repentance and redemption. Repentance doesn't mean to change what you're doing, repentance is a change of heart, confessing that God is right and I am wrong and then let God start making the changes.  If I could stop sinning on my own I wouldn't need a savior. 

Today's workout.  back biceps intervals. 
Step up, pull up, burpee, biceps curl, jump rope, row, windmill, T.

No comments:

Post a Comment