Monday, July 18, 2016

July 18, I Kings 10:1-13

July 18, I Kings 10:1-13

Another famous story of Solomon's wisdom, the news of which spread and the queen of Sheba came to see.  There is a principle here in that as Jesus said; “If I be lifted up I will draw all men to me”.  At this time in Solomon's rein he is still expressing great piety and revering God.  So God is being lifted up, exalted above men and the holy spirit is drawing others to Himself.  The meeting and discourse with Solomon and the queen is a fairly common story, how she marveled at his wisdom. An item that isn't too commonly noted though is that it's believed they had a son together and that son became the king in Ethiopia, moreover he brought the Law of Moses with him and established a form of Judaism there.   

Today's workout, back and biceps intervals.
Step up, pull up, burpee, biceps curl, jump rope, row, windmill, T.

No comments:

Post a Comment