Thursday, August 4, 2016

August 4, I Kings 17:8-16

August 4, I Kings 17:8-16

Have you ever been at a place of despair in your life that you just cant find any hope?  I have, more than once.  This widow is there, I can sympathize with her, all of her dreams and hopes for a future are gone, she's down to the last thing she has.  This story is preached a lot telling people that if they give God their last, as a sacrifice, that He will provide.  But I know that it doesn't always work that way.  Not every promise is universal for everyone.  In this particular case the man of God told her specifically what to do and God honored that.  Maybe today you feel that despair, you've been running on the hamster wheel for so long and getting nowhere.
I can't promise things will change soon but eventually everything will change, just hang in there and know that even if you can't feel His hand He still loves you.

Today's workout, back biceps intervals. 
Step up, pull up, burpee, biceps curl, jump rope, row, windmill, T.

No comments:

Post a Comment