Thursday, November 3, 2016

November 3, Luke 2:8-21 The Shepherds and the Angels

Again this is a very familiar story and again I have some thoughts. I wonder sometimes if maybe the angels visited others who did not go, we'd probably not know about them. I think of the parables Jesus taught about so many who are invited to the party and so few attend. I also wonder at the recorded conversation, it just seems so calm and reserved.  “Let us go over to Bethlehem and see this thing that has happened, which the Lord has made known to us.”  I think soething more like, Holy s----! Did you see that!  WOW! I have got to go check this out. And at least one who is still semi catatonic from the whole affair. 

Today's workout, cardio intervals.
Step, climber, windmill, squat, jump rope.

No comments:

Post a Comment