Thursday, February 16, 2017

February 16, 1 Peter 1:10-25 Be holy for God is holy

What does it mean to be holy?  To live a pure and sinless life?  I know that some believe a Christian can reach a place where they walk closely with God and no longer sin.  I think that's true but I don't believe it happens while living in these bodies. There will be a time when I am sinless but at that time I will be with Him for eternity. So what it means is to be different, set apart from the rest of the world. Striving to do the right thing in all situations. What should set Christians apart from the world is not a holier than thou attitude but an attitude of apparent love for our neighbors. Our hope is in Christ alone and the love He showed us, it's hard to communicate that love with an attitude of condemnation.

Today's workout, cardio intervals and 1 1/2 mile jog
Elbow to knee, climber, jacks, windmill, squat

No comments:

Post a Comment