Tuesday, February 21, 2017

February 21, 1 Peter 3:8-22 The reason for the hope in me

The key today is in verse 15 which begins with regard Christ as holy. So what does that mean, certainly God is holy? But I set Christ apart from humanity, he was in fact the God Man, all God and all man at the same time but unlike any other man is not subject to the corruption that lives in all of us. Nearly all worldly religions have a man or prophet as their focus, Christianity has God as our focus. That must be a fundamental part, that Jesus is God in the flesh and holy, seperated from any other man. And He is the reason for the hope in me. All others tell me that I must perform to be accepted but God Himself said I only need to accept Him and He accepts me. 

Today's workout, cardio intervals and 1 mile run
Elbows to knees, climber, box hop, windmill, jump rope

No comments:

Post a Comment