Tuesday, February 7, 2017

February 7, Nehemiah 8:1-8 when people are ready to receive, revival comes.

Ezra the priest is reading The Law, this cannot be the same Ezra from the previous book as that was 100 years ago. I am curious what part of The Law was read but the people were receptive to hear it.  I think that's key to revival, people are ready to receive. I knew a preacher years ago who constantly wanted to have revival meetings. We can't make a revival, God sends it when He wants to.  But I also think there has to be a certain attitude in the people to receive. In our current affluent instant gratification world I don't see a lot looking for God but I could be wrong. None the less, I pray daily that God would pour out His spirit and revive us again.

Today's workout, cardio intervals
High knees, jump rope, windmill, climber, side lunge

No comments:

Post a Comment