Saturday, April 8, 2017

April 8, Isaiah 30:18-33 Sing a song of gladness

This last section speaks of a time when God's grace truly abounds to His people and they have an abundance of all that they need. They've torn down and destroyed the idols, they walk with God, listening to Him. The sun, the moon, and everything about life seems brighter then and they sing a song of gladness. I get that, when I'm in a good mood I sing. Of course the people around me may not appreciate it. Counter to that, there are times when it's really hard to sing. There is something about singing that can change one's attitude. I don't separate Christian or secular music, to me music is just that, music. But a song with a good message, no matter what it's about can lift one's attitude. 

No comments:

Post a Comment