Monday, May 8, 2017

May 8, Isaiah 55 God's ways and God's thoughts

This blog is up a bit late today because I've had some trouble focusing. My mind is on some other issues and I've had trouble separating them from what's written. (Like I'm trying to make this fit my ideas) Maybe I'll post something on that later. The part that stands out to me the most in this reading comes in verse 8. I knew someone several years ago who loved to quote that any time something happened that we may not understand. Elsewhere in scripture it asks who can know the mind of God. But those writers didn't have the whole canon of scripture. The fact is that today we can know the mind of God, at least a part of it. God wrote it down for us. It's very simple really, seek after Him first, do what is right, and have mercy on everyone.

Today's workout, Pull intervals
Step, pull up, windmill, hamstring curl,  step over, T, climber, biceps curl

No comments:

Post a Comment