Sunday, July 9, 2017

July 9 Luke 12 Do not be anxious, God provides

I must confess this morning this is an area where I struggle. In the last three years, due primarily to medical issues, my wife and I have spent more than our house is worth. We currently still owe more than $6000 from past surgeries and just last week I had my shoulder repaired. Looking at another $3000-5000 before that's finished. I've been hesitant to share this but think that maybe it's time. Still through all of this we're together. I do not understand the reasons for what has happened, I do know in some places it's because we trusted the wrong people. Yet I still trust God for my salvation. And each day I have food to eat and a place to sleep, at times I am overwhelmed at the debts, when I simply focus on getting through the one day it's better. 

No comments:

Post a Comment